10 June 2011

Casey Anthony Trial - Days 8 through 14 (June 2 - 9)

Casey Anthony became "ill" during the afternoon session of court yesterday. I guess hearing Linda Drane Burdick walk the CSI photographer step-by-step into the woods -- inching closer and closer with each photo to Caylee's remains -- must have caused Anthony some anxiety. Although she didn't actually look at any of the remains photos, hearing subsequent witnesses describe them (and evidence items linking Anthony to them) must have been a real bummer for her.

It's unknown at this point whether Anthony will be recovered sufficiently to attend court this morning.

I have several bits and pieces of blog posts I've tried to work on the past week, but I'm finding no time to complete them after Tweeting the trial and taking care of what I need to at home. If Anthony is still sick today and there is no court, I'll use that opportunity to get the blog up-to-date. If not, will try to get caught up this weekend.

In the meantime, here is the blow-by-blow Tweetbook for June 2nd - 9th (time is 1 hr behind FL time; you can adjust text size at bottom of the document):


TrialNotesJune2-9

No comments:

Post a Comment