22 May 2011

Casey Anthony Trial - "Are You Going To Tweet/Blog The Whole Trial?"

Several have asked, and the short answer is that I don't know. Like most of you, I've followed this case since the very beginning. We've all waited three years for the trial to begin. I really love live-Tweeting and live-blogging the courtroom action. However, when I'm doing that, I'm going back and forth between Twitter and the blog and can pretty much only listen rather than watch.

So...I think I will try to find a happy medium where I can actually view the trial as it happens and still enjoy Tweeting and blogging and interacting with you guys. Maybe I will Tweet a little less and update my blog at the end of the day. I'm just not sure yet how it will work out, but I'll do my best to keep everyone up-to-date! :)

I sincerely appreciate the support and kind words, both here and on Twitter...you guys are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to thank you for the blogs. The first thing I do every morning is turn to InSession and then go to your blog to get an update for the morning. The legal process is fascinating and somewhat frustrating at times but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. My son lives in Singapore and Casey would have already been put to death there. Good or bad we at least have the right to a defense. I wanted you to know that your efforts are truly appreciated and the job you are doing is really incredible. I really depend on your info to stay up to date. Also I agree with you that we need to stay focused on the fact that Caylee is gone. She was a beautiful little girl who will never have the chance to experience all that life has to offer. What a senseless murder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very kind of you! It's my pleasure, and you are most welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete