29 May 2011

Experimenting With Tweets/Blog/Apps

As mentioned in the previous post, some days I simply don't have time to Tweet from 8:30-5:30 and keep the blog fully updated at the same time. So I was looking at some applications to help me grab Tweets and bring them here to post within the blog for those of you who prefer to read in sequential order, outside the Twitter experience.

I was already using TweetBook to periodically save Tweets, but I couldn't embed just the portion of the TweetBook .pdf I wanted -- it was all or nothing (that might be fine at the end of trial, but no one wants to load a 100+ page document with each post.)  I found a free .pdf editor that allowed me to trim unwanted pages so that I could embed only Tweets from the relevant time period.

Giving it a go with Friday and Saturday's @TrialNotes Tweets. You can adjust the text size at the bottom of the embed window. (I noticed the TweetBook time-stamp is an hour behind EDT, so add an hour for actual Florida time.)

Let me know what you think! Thanks! :)



TNTweetsMay29

No comments:

Post a Comment